Friday 21 September 2007

quotes

So far, this week is one of the most challenging week I've experienced. Full of uncertainties and also involves a lot of decision making. I am still going through my transition mode and it's definitely a love-hate relationship between the mode and I.

While I am trying to make my mind about something, I came across these really good words from a song. It says,

"And if you're faced with a choice and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you. "

Rascal Flatts - My Wish

These words have been lingering in my head all day today. These are strong words and perhaps are influencing my say about this situation I am facing.

One other phrase I always reread is from the current book I'm reading. Maybe this is not particularly related to my problem that needs solving, but it could help if some words are replaced.

"I lay it down as a general rule, Harriet, that if a woman doubts as to whether she should accept a man or not, she certainly ought to refuse him. If she can hesitate as to 'Yes', she ought to say 'No' directly."

Jane Austen - Emma

Two very significant phrases which I will consider carefully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very meaningful, indeed..

Annie said...

aren't you glad that you didnt accept wastematime? :D congrats!

as for the second phrase, hmmmm..