Thursday 1 May 2008

x

OK where do I start?

Just got back from the most expensive dinner to date. I'm due to pay RM150ish for an Italian dinner we had to celebrate my boss' birthday and presents we bought for him. The dishes were all right and the ambience was kinda cosy. It's just those bottles of wine that made my pocket burn a little too much.

Oh by the way, Happy Labour Day to all the pekerja buruh from all over the world. As usual, when it comes to my day off work, mornings don't exist. Today was really easy going, although the only challenge I had was to search for a sports outfit for this weekend. I don't think I have succeeded so I'm just going to turn up with whatever I could come out with tomorrow night.

I'm lazy to go to work tomorrow as it would be a Friday and I find it a little pointless to get the momentum going when the weekend is just the next day. I wish I could go to the office in my casual wear i.e. shorts and a tee. They really should make Fridays as Casual day. I think it would somehow motivate employees to go to work on the last work day of the week.

Bah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just out of curiosity..
are you a muslim?

jaygee said...

that's right