Monday 9 August 2010

cafe cafe

I think I'm going to start visiting cafes around town. This actually started off when a colleague of mine recommended me to go to a little cafe which serves apparently the best pastries in the area. I have yet to check it out but have promised him (and myself) that I will go, hopefully this coming weekend.

Besides the said cafe, some have suggested me to try out a few other cafes. The list is as below:-
  1. The Teapot Cafe, SS2

  2. Poco Homemade, Bangsar

  3. LaVain Boulangerie Patisserie, Off Jalan Imbi

  4. Cafe Barbera, Bangsar

I wish to add on to the list so if you happen to know great cafes for me to visit, please share them with me!

3 comments:

Annie said...

cafe crawl eh

must visit: departure lounge! lol

i am going to typica cafe in shaw parade later. will update you on how it goes :)

Annie said...

typica: coffee and cakes are good :)

Annie said...

the bread shop at damansara heights. awesome place and to die for pastries :)