Thursday 13 September 2007

bits and pieces

Professor Snape looks very ill. The surviving fish which my little sister bought last week is not looking good today. He keeps resting on the floating leaf in the water, if not on the stones at the bottom of the bowl. I worry very much of his health. It doesn't look like he's going to be here long.

Update: Hantu Ikan has taken over. Snape is dead. :(

I am finally experiencing this again. Spending Ramadhan at home where I don't have to worry about what to eat for breaking fast. No more having pathetic sandwiches. No more having that oily and fattening mosque beriyani. Soon enough, I don't have to feel guilty for skipping lectures on Hari Raya day.


Suddenly out of nowhere, I'm craving for chocolate muffins. Would it be mean to be baking chocolatey things when my younger siblings are fasting? Probably it is, but tough, I think I am baking tomorrow. Something to keep me occupied.

No comments: