Wednesday 12 September 2007

happy ramadhan

All because of this weekend, I got into some kind of trouble today. Getting the suitable thing was one hell of a challenge. I suffered a massive headache until I have nearly given up looking. Thought I needed to ease my mind so I bought myself a pair of shoes. Totally didn't need it but it was pretty effective because my headache went away.

It's true how buying something sometimes helps when I'm under some sort of stress. It is a bloody expensive solution and I wish I can say I hardly do it. Seems like these days I've been spending as if money grows from trees. Trouble number one: Fire in the hole. Cash is constantly burning.

Actually that's the only major trouble I'm facing. I somehow ended up with another book today, so that's going to keep me occupied until the end of the year.

Selamat berpuasa everybody. May all of us enjoy the Bazaar Ramadhan and Tarawih this month.

No comments: