Tuesday 11 September 2007

classic


Ever since I have finished reading The Deathly Hallows, I've been browsing through many bookstores just to find the perfect book to read for the next 2 months (hehe, considering the speed that I read books!). I went into Borders today hoping I could select something from the new released and the recommended sections but nothing has seemed to impress me.

Finally I bought a classic tale by Jane Austen. Her Pride and Prejudice was amazingly lovely and BBC has made a brilliant job putting it in motion picture. Since then, I was curious about her other stories and I guess now is a right time to venture them. So I am starting off with Emma.

On a completely different story, I supposed what happened today was not at all a waste of my time. I got to experience and also learn one of the challenges and maybe tricks in adulthood. This is only the beginning and I am expecting more out of it. It's exciting. I have to say.

"You're not somehow related to Sean Ghazi, are you?" - This is classic too.

And by the way, Mother, if you are reading this by any chance, can I please have the object below?

No comments: