Monday 10 September 2007

FYI

If anybody would want to talk about karma, I can confidently say that I am a strong believer. Life has taught me that what goes around would somehow, someway find its way back. I thought it was a little unfair to be reminding me that karma is indeed a bitch.

Bear in mind that everything happens for a reason. I have my own and as far as I am concerned, I am well understood by those who have been keeping up with the situation. Of course it is likewise on the otherside, and I think the flaw in this case is that people have only heard either side of it.

I don't think there is a right or wrong person here and I don't think it is fair to be making assumptions about the opposition. What I don't know won't hurt me and what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

2 comments:

HARIZ IDNAL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HARIZ IDNAL said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.