Sunday 9 September 2007

cherry on top


It was a long afternoon for me as I had to make a lot of decisions on what looks appropriate when I want to make a good impression to a certain party. My head nearly exploded trying to pick the right things but I guess I was lucky I didn't have to face the challenge all alone.

I knew I was going to be knackered after the 5 hour walk around the mall but I had a movie date at night. So I dragged myself out looking like a zombie and realised that I was forty-five minutes early for the film. At last, I have finally found the perfect moment to indulge myself with Bakerzin's sinful desserts.

In fact, I was only supposed get some coffee to make sure that I stay awake during the film. But those yummy looking cakes were calling out for me. I couldn't resist so I decided to get the Cookies and Cream Cheesecake.

Holy shmolly. The cheesecake was it. The icing on top of my cake. The cherry on top of my ice cream. Something which was actually beyond perfection. Is rated O.

The night was wonderful and the film was ace.

1 comment:

Annie said...

and that look on your face was classic!