Friday 7 September 2007

the end


I finally know the end of the Harry Potter story. It's definitely old news now, but I am alright with finding out the conclusion when everyone else has known it for about 2 months now. I have to admit I am a really slow reader. The thing is, I like to take my time reading books and also do other things at the same time.

You can never imagine how much I was tortured during my times reading this final book. Spoilers were everywhere - on the local newspapers, on the internet, and also from friends who have finished reading it. They have made people very mean to me, threatening to reveal who dies and who lives. It also made me become too aggressive and I remember saying, "I'll kill you if you speak to me about Harry Potter" to a poor colleague. Too much influence from Lord Voldemort.

Now, nobody can bully me about Harry Potter no more!

2 comments:

Annie said...

with that pace you were reading, i thought u are never gonna finish it!

"Pembaca gembira Harry tidak mati", that's the headline from the Utusan article I read in Kuching. Phew, finally able to get it outta my head. hahahah!

jaygee said...

Oooh, I hope everyone who reads my blog has read the book! If not, sorry, a big spoiler for you.