Monday 3 September 2007

pink is my favourite colour


This picture was taken more than 2 years ago in Barcelona, the oh-so-wonderful holiday of the world. If I'm not mistaken, this was the first time I noticed the dragon fruits probably because of their weird physique and striking colour.

And only today, I tried tasting it. I'm afraid it is now my current favourite thing. If it wasn't because of my former school teacher who sold the dragon fruits for a very attractive price, my father wouldn't have had bought 6 kilos of them and made me curious about their taste. The texture of the fruit is just like that of kiwi, except dragon fruits are not sour like kiwis. And the best bit of eating these fruits is when the little seeds are being bitten.

I have heard from many sources that if you eat too much of the dragon fruits, your waste will also be as bright as the fruit. For me, the opportunity to experience it has not risen yet so I think I will have to put more effort to it.

7 comments:

Annie said...

former school teacher? who?

yes, eat a couple more and everything turns pink-ish, purple-ish,red-ish..

jaygee said...

my fave physics teacher sells them at the hill the other day.

will i also turn pinkish?

Annie said...

govt crackdown on teachers giving tuition, she is selling fruits as second income now? hehehe

good la, pinkish. your favourite colour..

Greg said...

who's the physics teacher?!!?

jaygee said...

alaa.. the p-kanan lady. she still looks exactly the same!

Greg said...

Did she retired and ventured into fruit selling business, or is this for side income?

jaygee said...

apparently she hasn't retired, and will be getting her income from fruit selling once she retires. her fruits are really good.